Spine conditions, Accident & Trauma

CVIC manages chronic and acute spinal conditions. This includes for diagnosis, non-surgical and surgical treatment if required.

All specialists at CVIC manage orthopaedic care for patients involved in work related or road related injury. If you have sustained a broken bone, a soft tissue injury (including tendon or ligament tear), a dislocated joint, or other injury, we are available for consultation. 

Spine Conditions


Including back pain with nerve involvement, scoliosis and deformity, nerve impingement and disk prolapse

Work related injuries

Work injury work cover workers compensat

Including capacity certificates, surgical care and rehabilitation referral to support you during the return to work period.

Road related trauma

TAC road accident road trauma road injur

Including TAC certificates surgical management and rehabilitation referral to help you on the road to recovery.

Certificate of capacity

Click here for the certificate required for work or road related accidents

Release of information

Click here for the TAC form required to lodge your claim

TAC website

Click here to access the TAC claims page

WorkSafe website

Click here to access the WorkSafe claims page